It is a course that conforms to PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
In project management, it is divided into a knowledge area greatly affected by each revision and a chapter in an area or area that is not basically affected.
Since this course focuses on the basics of project management, we compile the sixth edition and summarize lectures based on the experience and lessons learned from the PMO execution support service.
Since there are many contents that can not be covered in this course, PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition should also be placed next to it and reference it as necessary I recommend.
Technical: 5 (PMP, PgMP)
Technical: 1 (PMI-RMP, PMI-SP)
This training’s objectives are:
To enable those who have not worked on a project or have little experience to gain the necessary fundamental project management skills and knowledge.
To polish the practical skills that you can use on an actual project using the management methodology and knowledge areas of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge,(PMBOK® Guide）-Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute,Inc.,2017.
This training, even if you do not have much knowledge about project management, has been configured to enable you to gain the basic knowledge necessary through the use of concrete examples. In addition, because it is not a course for the PMP® certification exam measures, please understand.
Please note that it is not a course for PMP® qualification examination.
It is recommended that PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition be placed next to it and referenced if necessary.
This training includes 9 parts in total, with exercises and comprehensive problems to help you check your learning.
【PMBOK 6th Edition】PMO Case Study Basic Course 5PDU (English ver.)
- Part1: What is a project? What is a project? What is a project?
- Part2: Progress Management Progress Management Progress Management
- Part2: Progress Management Progress Management Part2 Progress Management Excercises
- Part3: Issue Management Issue Management Issue Management
- Part3: Issue Management Issue Management Part3 Issue Management Excercises
- Part4: Risk Management Risk Management Risk Management
- Part4: Risk Management Risk Management Part4 Risk Management Excercises
- Part5: Change Management Change Management Change Management
- Part5: Change Management Change Management Part5 Change Managemet Excerciese
- Part6: Communication Management Communication Management Communication Management
- Part6: Communication Management Communication Management Part6 Communication Management Excercises
- Part7: Cost Management Cost Management Cost Management
- Part7: Cost Management Cost Management Part7 Cost Management Excercises
- Part8: Quality Management Quality Management Quality Management
- Part8: Quality Management Quality Management Part8 Quality Management Excercises
- Part9: Stakeholder Management Stakeholder Management Stakeholder Management